Welcome to the Litigation Professional's Forum!

Sign In or Create my Account to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Sign in to follow this  
Vladimir

Panasonic AC-AG160 Timestamp

I bought a Panasonic AC-AG160 and ran into the issue of the timestamp appearing in the center of the frame. This issue has come up on other forums, and here as well, but I'm not able to get the exact info I need to fix the issue. I even found a thread from 2011 where a Panasonic phone number was included where you could send your camera and they would fix the issue.
Does anyone have any updated info for fixing this issue?

Thanks in advance.

I’m sorry to ask this question, but we have to follow the steps. Is there a red R in a box to the left of the date when the date/time stamp,is in the center of the screen?

Turning on the stamp is a two-step process, and many people turn on the stamp but don’t realize that a second setting is required in a different part of the menu to drop the stamp to the low part of the screen.

The stamp appears high if the red R is not turned on. For the record, the time/date stamp do not burn into the video if the red R is not displayed.

Yes the red R was on, but it still appeared in the center of the screen.
I actually had to ship my camera to Panasonic and they reprogrammed the time stamp to appear at the bottom of the screen

Thank you for your response