Welcome to the Litigation Professional's Forum!

Sign In or Create my Account to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
ted hood

recovering vob files from bad disc,, HELP!!

I have a dvd from a depo recorded and finalized in a sony MC10  dvd recorder   it will only let me open one of the 3 vob files on the disc   it will not open or play on any of the several players and computers ive tried it in   ,,,  my backup avchd card was copied over   so im in deep  in all these years this is my first time here  to this situation ,

can any one suggest a recovery software  that works ?? 

Does any one here know of a service that can recover this disc?  

Does anyone on the forum have the ability to do this ?

i will monitor  here for answers but you can also text or call me  , if i get offline solutions that are relevant i will post here for future benefit of others   thanks in advance even if its hopeless

Ted Hood 

Digital Video Depos 

9470 Jupiter Dr  St Cloud

FLORIDA  34773                                    CELL   407 433 3238           24  HOURS 

Bruce thank you so much for your call, I gave the office your suggestion and it worked or they would have called me back  by now , thanks a lot , less than 24 hours! no one will know .... it never even happened ,,, But it almost did lol   I knew if i could find you or Terry off the old forum my chances would be good ,

i could not remember Terry Thorntones last name  ( it just hit me }  tell him hi if hes around 

cheers Ted

I'm thinking of going to Austin tx for 6 months or a year . any knowledge about work availability? ill be staying on north end of town west of Lamar street 

I'm not sure Terry is on this Forum, Ted. He's also very inactive on the old Forum.

I'm not in Austin. Can't help you on work availability.

Bruce